jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

WORKSHOP

 


Today is Thursday, August 6th,2026

 Complete each sentence using the correct form of the verb in parentheses.

1. Present Simple – Healthy Habits

  1. Sarah __________ (drink) two liters of water every day.

  2. My brother __________ (not/eat) vegetables for dinner.

  3. They __________ (exercise) at the gym every afternoon.

  4. __________ your parents __________ (cook) breakfast every morning?

  5. I usually __________ (walk) to school.

  6. My best friend __________ (prefer) healthy snacks.

  7. We __________ (not/watch) TV during dinner.

  8. The doctor always __________ (recommend) regular exercise.

  9. __________ she __________ (sleep) eight hours every night?

  10. Students __________ (need) a balanced diet to stay healthy.


2. Present Continuous – Social Media

  1. I __________ (watch) a video on YouTube right now.

  2. My friends __________ (post) photos on Instagram.

  3. She __________ (not/use) Facebook at the moment.

  4. __________ they __________ (record) a TikTok video?

  5. We __________ (chat) in our class group.

  6. My sister __________ (edit) a picture for her profile.

  7. The teacher __________ (not/check) her phone now.

  8. __________ your cousin __________ (send) a message?

  9. People __________ (share) interesting videos online.

  10. I __________ (learn) how to edit videos this week.

3. Past Simple – Last Vacation

  1. We __________ (travel) to the beach last summer.

  2. My family __________ (stay) in a small hotel.

  3. I __________ (take) many beautiful pictures.

  4. They __________ (not/swim) because the sea was rough.

  5. __________ you __________ (visit) a museum?

  6. My parents __________ (buy) souvenirs.

  7. The weather __________ (be) sunny every day.

  8. We __________ (eat) delicious seafood.

  9. I __________ (meet) new friends during the trip.

  10. Everyone __________ (have) a wonderful vacation.

4. Past Continuous – School Events

  1. I __________ (study) when my friend called.

  2. The students __________ (work) on a project during class.

  3. My teacher __________ (explain) the lesson at 9:00 a.m.

  4. We __________ (not/pay) attention because we were tired.

  5. __________ she __________ (write) an essay?

  6. They __________ (play) basketball during the break.

  7. My classmates __________ (prepare) for the science fair.

  8. While I __________ (read), someone knocked on the door.

  9. The principal __________ (talk) to the teachers.

  10. __________ you __________ (listen) when the teacher asked the question?

5. Future (Be Going To) – Career Plans

  1. I __________ (study) Medicine after high school.

  2. My cousin __________ (become) an engineer.

  3. We __________ (not/work) this weekend.

  4. __________ your sister __________ (apply) to university?

  5. They __________ (travel) abroad next year.

  6. My friends __________ (start) a new business.

  7. I __________ (learn) another language.

  8. She __________ (not/live) in this city forever.

  9. __________ you __________ (take) English classes next semester?

  10. Our class __________ (organize) a graduation celebration.

6. Future (Will) – Predictions

  1. I think technology __________ (change) education.

  2. People __________ (live) longer in the future.

  3. I believe robots __________ (help) doctors.

  4. The weather __________ (be) hotter next year.

  5. Don't worry! I __________ (carry) your backpack.

  6. I think students __________ (study) more online.

  7. __________ you __________ (help) me with this activity?

  8. We __________ (not/need) paper books in the future.

  9. Scientists believe humans __________ (discover) new planets.

  10. I am sure our team __________ (win) the competition.

7. Mixed Tenses – Environmental Problems

Complete the sentences using the correct tense.

  1. People usually __________ (recycle) plastic bottles.

  2. Look! The volunteers __________ (plant) trees.

  3. Last year, our school __________ (organize) a recycling campaign.

  4. While we __________ (clean) the river, it started to rain.

  5. My classmates __________ (participate) in an environmental project next month.

  6. I think more people __________ (protect) nature in the future.

  7. The government __________ (create) new environmental laws every year.

  8. Right now, scientists __________ (study) climate change.

  9. We __________ (not/use) reusable bags last year.

  10. __________ your community __________ (reduce) pollution in the future?

8. Mixed Tenses – Education and Technology

Complete the sentences using the correct tense.

  1. Students usually __________ (use) computers in class.

  2. My teacher __________ (explain) a new topic right now.

  3. Last semester, we __________ (create) a digital presentation.

  4. While the students __________ (take) the test, the principal entered the classroom.

  5. Our class __________ (visit) the university next month.

  6. I think artificial intelligence __________ (improve) education.

  7. My classmates __________ (not/bring) their laptops yesterday.

  8. __________ your teacher __________ (prepare) the grades at the moment?

  9. We __________ (learn) about cybersecurity every semester.

  10. I __________ (help) my classmates with the project after school.