PART 1 – AS MANY WORDS AS YOU REMEMBER
You have 5 minutes to write as many English words as you can remember. Then, classify them in the correct category.
| Nouns | Verbs | Adjectives | Adverbs |
|---|---|---|---|
Try to write at least 5 words in each category.
PART 2 – GRAMMAR DETECTIVES
Each sentence has a mistake. Find the mistake and write the sentence correctly.
A. PAST SIMPLE
I go to the park yesterday.
She didn't went to school.
They was very happy.
He buy a new phone last week.
We didn't saw the movie.
My sister eat pizza last night.
Did you watched the movie yesterday?
He didn't played soccer on Saturday.
They goed to the beach last summer.
I was visit my grandmother yesterday.
B. PAST CONTINUOUS
I was study English at 7 p.m.
She were watching TV last night.
They was playing soccer in the park.
We were eat dinner when you called.
He wasn't sleeping when I arrived.
Were you study when I called you?
My parents was cooking dinner.
I were doing my homework at 8 p.m.
She wasn't watch TV yesterday afternoon.
They were play basketball when it started to rain.