jueves, 23 de julio de 2026

WORKSHOP

 



 

Workshop

A. Vocabulary

Choose the correct word.

1. A person who helps sick people is a:

  • a) mechanic
  • b) doctor
  • c) chef

2. The opposite of expensive is:

  • a) cheap
  • b) fast
  • c) clean

3. You use a ______ to search the Internet.

  • a) computer
  • b) sofa
  • c) bicycle

4. A synonym of happy is:

  • a) sad
  • b) joyful
  • c) angry

5. You wear these on your feet:

  • a) gloves
  • b) shoes
  • c) hat

 

B. Present Simple & Present Continuous

Complete with the correct form of the verb.

1. She usually __________ (study) at night.

2. They __________ (play) soccer now.

3. My parents __________ (work) every day.

4. I __________ (do) my homework at the moment.

5. He never __________ (eat) fast food.

 

C. Past Simple

Complete with the correct form.

1. We __________ (visit) our grandparents last weekend.

2. She __________ (go) to school yesterday.

3. They __________ (watch) a movie last night.

4. I __________ (have) breakfast at 8:00.

5. He __________ (not/play) soccer.

 

D. Future (Will / Going to)

Choose the best answer.

1. Look at those clouds! It ______ rain.

  • a) will
  • b) is going to

2. I think Colombia ______ win.

  • a) will
  • b) is going to

3. We ______ visit our grandparents next weekend. (already planned)

  • a) will
  • b) are going to

4. I promise I ______ help you.

  • a) will
  • b) am going to

5. They ______ buy a new car next month. (planned)

  • a) will
  • b) are going to

 

E. Writing

Write 6–8 sentences about yourself. Include:

  • Present Simple
  • Present Continuous
  • Past Simple
  • Will or Going to

Example topics: your daily routine, what you are doing these days, what you did last weekend, and your plans for the future.