miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2023

TIME EXPRESSIONS PRESENT PERFECT

 



Happy wednesday. God bless you and give you a happy day.


JUGUEMOS....

Recordemos el abecedario y practiquemos vocabulario. El estudiante que se equivoque deberá tomar una tarjeta y escoger la frase correcta usando el present perfect. 

a.

I have went to three countries in my life.

I have been to three countries in my life.

I went to three countries in my life.

b.

My parents have travel around the world.

My parents have travelled around the world.

My parents travel around the world.

c.

My best friend never ate pizza with chocolate.

My best friend never eaten pizza with chocolate.

My best friend has never eaten pizza with chocolate.

d.

I have never met the Queen!

I never meet the Queen!

I never have met the Queen!

e.

Have you ever fell off your bicycle?

Did you ever fall off your bicycle?

Have you ever fallen off your bicycle? 


Conozcamos las expresiones del present perfect. 

Write in your notebook 

TIME EXPRESSIONS

EXAMPLES

Sam has visited Hawaii many times.

Paul has been here for six hours.

Yoko has known Mary since 1994.

I have already written a letter to the president.

Paul has been here for six hours.


PRACTICE: 

Complete the sentences and write the number in the correct picture. After that choose 5 sentences and write it in negative form and another 5 and write it in interrogative for.