lunes, 25 de septiembre de 2023

COUNTABLES AND UNCOUNTABLES QUIZ - WILL


Happy wednesday!!! Have a beautiful day

Después de aprender sobre countables y uncountables Es momento de demostrar lo aprendido. Realizaremos el examen.

Will – future predictions

💙We can use will to make predictions about the future.

👉I will be a teacher.
👉He'll travel around the world.
👉You won't have any problems.

💚How to use it
❤We can contract will, especially when we're speaking.
👉I'll live in a big city when I'm older.
👉She'll have lots of pets.

❤For negatives, use not. We usually contract will and not to make won't.
👉We will not drive normal cars. = We won't drive normal cars.
👉Children will not go to school in the future. = Children won't go to school in the future.

❤Use the infinitive without to after will and won't.
👉My friend will be a firefighter.
👉I won't forget my friends when I grow up.

❤For questions, change the order of will and the person.
👉Will you get married?
👉Where will she live?

PRACTICE: 

1. Read the sentence. Circle the correct answer. 

a. I will ________ around the world when I’m older. to travel / travel / travelling 
b. My sister_______ be a singer because she loves singing. is / wills / will 
c. Will people______ able to talk to animals in the future? are / be / being 
d. They won’t _______ any pets. having / to have / have 
e. There ________ be enough clean water in the future. won’t / willn’t / isn’t 
f. We will ______ on the moon. live / to live / living 
g. My father________ be happy when he sees this broken window! willn’t / won’t / isn’t 
h. Where _________ live when you grow up? you will / do you / will you