jueves, 19 de octubre de 2023

FUTURE WITH GOING TO


HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY. ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY!!!

Después de aprender el futuro con WILL aprendamos ahora el futuro con GOING TO 

Write in your notebook

Going to – plans

💚We can use going to to talk about our future plans.
👉I'm going to be a teacher when I'm older.
👉He's not going to play football anymore.
👉Are you going to buy a new T-shirt?

💛How to use it
❤Use am, is or are with going to and the infinitive.
👉I'm going to write my homework tonight.
👉They're going to watch a film this weekend.

❤For negatives, use not after am, is or are.
👉I'm not going to read that book.
👉He's not going to ride a bike. He isn't going to ride a bike.
👉They're not going to visit us. They aren't going to visit us.

❤For questions, change the order of am, is or are and the person.
👉Are you going to buy a new T-shirt? Yes, I am.
👉Is she going to have pizza for dinner? No, she isn't.
👉What are we going to do tonight?


ACTIVITY
Complete the sentences with future: going to and rewrite each one in affirmative, negative and interrogative form

a. She ______________ watch T.V this evening (not)
b. ______ They ___________ go to the mall?
c. I _________ practice english this afternoon