miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2023

PRACTICE ZERO AND FIRST CONDITIONAL


Happy thursday

Remember

Practiquemos con la siguiente actividad online

https://wordwall.net/es/resource/19920442/zero-and-first-conditional

First conditional
We use the first conditional when we talk about future situations we believe are real or possible.

If it doesn't rain, tomorrow we'll go to the beach.
Arsenal will be top of the league if they win.
When I finish work, I'll call you.

In first conditional sentences, the structure is usually: if/when + present simple >> will + infinitive. 

It is also common to use this structure with unless, as long as, as soon as or in case instead of if.
I'll leave as soon as the babysitter arrives.
I don't want to stay in London unless I get a well-paid job.
I'll give you a key in case I'm not at home.
You can go to the party, as long as you're back by midnight.

ACTIVITY:
a. If I ___________ (go) out tonight, I ______  (go) to the cinema 
b. If you ______ (get) back late, I _________ (be) angry
c. If we _______ (not/see) each other tomorrow, we _______ (see) each other next week
d. If you __________ (come), I _______ be surprised.
e. If we _______ (wait) here, we ________ (be) late. 
f. If we ________ (go) on holiday this summer, we ________ (go) to Spain.
g. If I __________ (not/go) to bed early, I __________ (be) tired tomorrow. 
h. If she ______ (not/eat) all this cake, we __________ (not/feel) sick