lunes, 29 de mayo de 2023

COMPARATIVES

 


I am happy to share with you. I wish you a wonderfull day. HAPPY TUESDAY!

Hemos estado trabajando los adjectives. Sigamos aprendiendo!!!

ACTIVITY
Complete the crossword and write a sentence with each adjective.



COMPARATIVE ADJECTIVES

Look the picture 



a. What are there?
b. What animals you know?
c. What you think about the 
  • giraffe and the lion?
  • elephant and hippo?
  • cat and zebra?


Write in your notebook 📖


EXAMPLES: 
Lucia is taller than Felipe 
The mouses are smaller than lions
A cellphone is more expensive than a book
A english book is more interesting than a history book
Elephants are bigger than ants 

PRACTICE
Write a comparatives sentences 
a. Sam - intelligent - Peter
b. My house - small - Karl´s house
c. My cat - clean - my dog
d. My dad´s car - fast- this car
e. Susan - tall-Lucy
f. The lion - strong - monkey