domingo, 8 de agosto de 2021

READING COMPREHENSIÓN - PRACTICE ACTIVITY

 








1. Realizaremos la socialización de la actividad planteada la clase anterior cambiando el texto a pasado simple. 


READING ACTIVITY 

DEAR DIARY
My dear diary: Today is a hard day. My mother and I visit my grandma in her house. She cook some fish. I remember that I hate fish because last year I get sick and I am in hospital for one day. But this time, it is good. After visiting my grandma, my mom accompany me to dance class. We study a lot of dancing techniques because the teacher ask me to participate in a dance competition, so I accept. My mom celebrate. I imagine dancing in the same scenario with the most important dancers for my country. When I finish practicing, we help the teacher to organize the classroom. At 7:00 pm we return to our home and my brother call me to his room to celebrate. We chat with some friends. I need to practice a lot to win the competition. It is time to rest. 

Susan 

2. We are going continue with the reading comprehension

Comprehension activities 

1.Who did Susan visit?
a. Her mom 
b. Her grandma 
c. Nobody 

2. Why did she hate fish?
a. Because she got sick 
b. Because it is grey 
c. Just because 

3. Did Susan get sick after eating her grandma fish?
a. Yes 
b. No

4. Why did she study dancing techniques?
a. Becase she has a competition 
b. Because she likes it 
c. Because it is interesting 

5. What did Susan imagine?
a. She was very tall 
b. She was the best 
c. She was in a scenario

6. What did her brother do?
a. He celebrated
b. He did not like it 
c. He chatted alone

7. What time did Susan arrive home?
a. She arrived at 6:45 p.m. 
b. She did not arrive 
c. She arrived at 7:00 p.m

3. Practice with the online activity. Click on the picture.