martes, 9 de julio de 2024

VACATIONS

 GOOD MORNING MY DEAR STUDENTS, I HOPE YOU ARE EXCELLENT TODAY. I'M SO HAPPY TO BE BACK WITH YOU.



In the notebook:

1.As usually I want to know. What did you do on vacations?. You are going to make a poster highlighting the most important things or the funniest things from your vacations ( no excuses of saying I didn't go out, I didn't do anything, because I know you like to go to party, to eat with friends, to record tiktoks, etc)

2. After finishing the last activity, we are going to review the tenses we have learned in last modules. But this time you are going to it.(the teacher chooses). At the final the teacher corrects the mistakes.

3. As we are talking about vacations today we are going to create some advices for different plans. using should and have to/ must.