jueves, 20 de abril de 2023

MODALS VERBS REVIEW-SIMPLE PRESENT

 


Happy thursday!!!

Practiquemos jugando.......

Write the correct modal verb in the correct sentence

She _________ speak several languages. 
He _______ swim like a fish. 
They _______ dance very well.
He ______ play soccer very well
We _______ read when we was 6 years
You ________ sing last year 
I ________ swim, but I couldn't ride a bike when I was nine years old.
When I was younger, I ________work out for two hours without stopping.
I _________ work hard on my English! ...
Pupils ________ not run in the corridors
You ___________ respect your parents.
He ___________ wear a helmet when he rides his bike.
She _________ see a doctor before it becomes worse

SIMPLE PRESENT 
AFFIRMATIVE SENTENCE
3. 
EXAMPLES
She dances in the disco
he gets up at 7 am
They study for the english quiz

NEGATIVE FORM

EXAMPLES:

She doesn´t play soccer 
Sam and pedro don´t do the homewook 
I don´t write a letter

INTERROGATIVE FORM