viernes, 17 de febrero de 2023

READING ACTIVITY-VERB TO BE



My dear studets I wish you a wonderfull wednesday. God bless you.
Today we are going to practice the personal pronouns with a reading activity.

Write in your notebook 📖✏


READING ACTIVITY
write and read the text. after that, answer TRUE or FALSE in the sentences. 



a. It was her birthday yesterday.                                true - false

b. Her parents went to work.                                      true - false
c. She had a party.                                                     true - false
d. Her brother gave her a bike.                                  true - false
e. Her best friend doesn’t like skateboarding.            true - false

VERB TO BE

PRACTICE: 
A. Write the correct verb to be
1.Lucia _____ my mother.
2. Peter and Sofia _________ my cousins 
3. Tomy ______ my dear dog
4. I ________ very happy in my school 
5. Karl and I ________ friends.
6. My grand father _______ a doctor 
7. My sister and my brother _________ in my home.
8. Luccy ____ my aunt